Project Verum: The Foundations is now available! projectverum.org

Coccinati

Facebook Power of 5?

Hello All,

I came across this video today that I found very interesting. I would love everyone's thoughts on this as the claims made in this video are purported to make everyone's lives so much easier if we were to fully implement them. It made a lot of sense to me in theory. I am going to give it a full implementation on a new product I am selling that people are responding to very well. At 1000 USD in sales profitably and I started ads just 2 days ago. I'll keep updating here if I can. Video is linked below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb67zQY_ds0

• Thanks 2

So I tested it on one product so far and i must say I am a believer. was able to achieve some killer results like 7 purchases on one ad set at 3.50 per purchase with a ROAS of 27.89!!

The CBOs combined with expanded targeting, automatic placements and dynamic creatives have been a game changer on this one.

• Like 1

Great video.

Will definitively test dynamic creatives on my next campaign.

Also, that "expand audience" checkbox everyone has been trashing over years doesn't seem to be so bad after all?

I always thought that was suspicious, why would Facebook allow this if it was so bad?

Have to try it as well.

I'm guessing this strat works best on a very seasoned pixel. Did you test it on a new page, new pixel and even new account? Would it work?

On 3/14/2020 at 12:43 PM, davidrandy said:

I'm guessing this strat works best on a very seasoned pixel. Did you test it on a new page, new pixel and even new account? Would it work?

Everything was new. New website, new pixel and new ad account.

On 3/13/2020 at 5:01 AM, Shekhar_02 said:

can you tell about how many variation did test? i mean like 2 thumbnails, 3 videos and 2 ad copy

3 different creatives, 5 different descriptions, 3 different headlines.

On 3/13/2020 at 5:57 PM, aBBa said:

I always thought that was suspicious, why would Facebook allow this if it was so bad?

I know! I have heard that option be berated over and over my ecommerce youtubers but without any evidence. I leave it on now always.

Interesting. Do you test a new product with a new ad account, pixel everything? Do you ever test different products within different niches on the same ad account pixel, etc?

And osrry if I'm asking too many querstions, how much different is let's say manually setting up the creatives and guessing vs letting fb algorithm do everything? Have you tested it multiple times or just once?

On 3/16/2020 at 4:07 PM, Coccinati said:

I know! I have heard that option be berated over and over my ecommerce youtubers but without any evidence. I leave it on now always.

I think it's quite wise, especially on small audiences.

Very interesting video! I wonder if this is related to the new broad CBO strategy that John was having success with haha. I was also considering using expanded audience since Facebook's AI has improved so much. Guess I'll have to just give it shot

On 4/17/2020 at 5:19 AM, Camilo Escalante said:

How scale or copy the Post ID of every ad creative? I can't track the post ID

go to Campaign>Adsets>ads> Select the ad you need post ID of > click 'Preview' > click 'ads Preview' > Select 'Facebook post with comments' > it will open a new tab Facebook > look at the link > it will end up like this "posts/116925115472608" > 116925115472608 this is post id... 

I know that bro, but if you didn't try with dynamic test, you can't track a single post ID for multiples variations,..., dynamic test, it doesn't  allow it, what I had thought is just to increase the budget and scale vertically