Project Verum: The Foundations is now available! projectverum.org

Doug_truong

Drop off after removing PayPal

Getting huge drop offs from IC to PUR after I took off PayPal. Anyone experience this? How long does it usually take for Facebook to adjust?

• Like 1

Verum John has said that this is normal and that slowly but surely facebook will obtimize for stripe payments and you should see your numbers go back to normal.

I wouldm't worry, now that you've taken Paypal off It's one less problem in the futureย ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Doug_truongย I confirm what Pedro said about paypal problem. I strongly recommend you to stay away from Paypal even if people are using it a lot to pay. Personally, I run my stores with only stripe payments enabled and it works pretty well ! If you manage to make a good and trustworthy store, people will still buy from you without Paypal.

Also soon or late when you will be on big numbers, PP will surely hold your money for multiple months. So if you do wanna use this payment method, you must have a lot of side money to handle your store costs and ad costs while your PP money is on hold. Hope that helps you a bit ! ๐Ÿ˜„

Don't worry, FB algorithm is super smart and it will optimize the targeting for people who don't use Paypal. Your IC -> PUR will be back to normal very soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

I did this and my pixel re-optimized in about a week and now all my buyers use card. ๐Ÿ™‚