Project Verum: The Foundations is now available! projectverum.org

Sign in to follow this  
Erionn

Facebook disabling the main account all the time

Hey there,

I've tried multiple accounts by now but every time Facebook is disabling them not the ad account but the Facebook account itself

After I create an account 1-2 days later (now it's immediately) they kick me out and ask for me to send them a selfie to prove I'm that person I've done that multiple times but it takes 4-6 days to review and after that they disable the entire account they have an option there to send an ID but they never respond to it or do anything since I've sent it multiple times I'm out of options right now as they keep disabling it all the time I don't even do much on it I just log in to check metrics of the ad account and make changes when needed. I'm only logged in on it on my laptop and not even using it elsewhere

If anyone had a similar issue and managed to fix it please let me know, I would appreciate it a lot

I just submitted my selfie and it says in review now but I already know they won't approve it anyway

spacer.png

I have been experiencing the same issue.

The only thing I can think of is FB only allows aged accounts to create ad accounts. So maybe you have to have the FB account around for a while with some normal activity before making a FB Ads account.

I am not sure if this is the answer, I am just guessing because I tried almost everything else that I can think of.

if you have solved this problem please let us know the answer.

I have this same issue. I can’t even run ads anymore. I’ve tried almost everything and nothing works. If anyone finds a solution PLEASE reply to this thread. 

Edited by gems