Project Verum: The Foundations is now available! projectverum.org

Sign in to follow this  
Tc902809

Endgame question

Hey everyone! First time posting here and I feel like my store is ready for the endgame strat! I saw on a bunch of Verumecom's videos that for end game, you create a $500 CBO to target 3 audiences, US, T4, and WW. Since I've only been targeting US, my guess is that I should only target US for my end game CBO but my question is should I allocate all $500 to US or should I allocate just ~$166 (500/3) to US? (If my question makes sense lol) Thanks!

You can try splitting it to see your results. This will give you more room to scale if T4 and WW do well too

• Like 1

Hey Law, thank you for your response! Would I have just one creative for my US adset or should I have 2/3 of the same ad for my adset instead?

11 hours ago, Tc902809 said:

Hey Law, thank you for your response! Would I have just one creative for my US adset or should I have 2/3 of the same ad for my adset instead?

Dupe the same ad 2/3 times in each adset so that Facebook can find different pockets of people within each adset. And no problem!