Project Verum: The Foundations is now available! projectverum.org

Ja!

FB Ads // lots of checkouts with less purchases

Hey Guys,

I'm new to Dropshipping and FB ads thats why I'm asking for a little help here. I'm running a CBO campaign for 3 1/2 days now and it is kind of profitable, but not as I expected. I target 10 audiences with a 50$ daily budget. I have a lot of checkouts but the conversion is really bad in my opinion (the pixel didn't catch one purchase so there is a total of 7). One audience I target brought me 11 IC with 2 purchases which is weird. I checked my website 3 times but i couldn't find any problems. Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance ūüôā1400364943_Bildschirmfoto2020-03-25um11_04_02.png.594a8669614cc9b3cf82467b2a861adb.png

You would not like reading this but 'it depends'.

Here, you should be able to read the metrics and data you have. If audience reaches checkout page means there's no problem in Ad part.

The problem can be:-

1. Your web design, especially checkout design. Make sure it's appealing to the eye and has branding. I don't know if it has because i don't know your store.

2. Your product itself. They might have some questions about the product or concerns about it. It's best to have abandoned cart recovery setup but it only works if they gave their email address.
I use exit intent along with it to further capture leads.

3. Your offer. It might not be appealing to them to checkout RIGHT NOW which brings me to the last concern.

4. Are you not nudging them to make a checkout? You should. With a checkout urgency tactic & combining it with exit intent discount at checkout OR a money back guarantee reminder (i do the later one more for now)

Did this helped you in any way? Leave a like by pressing the heart icon at the bottom right of this reply.
Still have any questions? Just reply and i'll answer when i can!

You have twice as many IC than ATC, which is kinda weird.

Are you using dynamic checkout buttons? (buy now/paypal/apple pay). I think those skip the cart so it might be the reason why but still, these numbers seem strange.

Anyway, if you are profitable after 3 days, you should be happy! Things will optimize and get better with time, increasing your margins.

Hey Guys,

thanks for helping out

@Soum 

1&2: I will take a look into it thank you for helping out!!

4: I offer a Limited Time Only 50% Off, Free Shipping + Money Back Guarantee 

@aBBa

Yea, the orders cover my ad costs and product costs but what concerns me is that facebook keeps spreading money towards the audience which has the most IC with the least orders right now. Another Audience has 4 IC with 2 Purchases and a CPR of 6,47 USD but it keeps spreading towards the audience with 30,30 USD CPR

Anyway thank you so much!! I will try to adapt some changes and put an update in here in case someone got the same problem.

The ratio ATC/PUR seems to be "ok" (in general 100 atc 50 ic 33 pur with FB ads it could be different with google for example).

However the ratio Visitor/ATC seems pretty low you should have around 8 to 12% of ATC, I would suggest to improve the product page try different images, headlines, hook in your product description. You can also split test your product price.

I think 10 interest on only $50 you don't give enough money to each audience to optimize well, I would only use 5 interest with, 

as they say above, give your campaign time to optimize better, I'm sure everything will improve  , gl.