Project Verum: The Foundations is now available! projectverum.org

Koffi

Is PayPal a good option ?

Hello guys, I've seen too much people complaining about PayPal holding their funds or completely blocking their accounts.

So do we have to exclude paypal of our shops payment methods in order to avoid all these problems related to it ?

Edited by Koffi

Hi Koffi again ! 🙂

On my own experience, I would stay away from paypal for the beginning. I had my first 2 orders, but paypal suddenly limited permanently my account. So know I have 180$ blocked for 180 days with them, minimum time.

As you start on a budget, you cannot afford making them holding your money. You need it right away in few days to pay those FB ads, near store expenses right ?

Do not worry, you will most likely not lose customers from disabling paypal. If they really want to but your product, they will I ensure you that.

And also you can always try paypal later on when you have an established business and enough money to let you try that payment processor. But for now, just stay with Shopify Payments, they are clear and neat. You will received payouts in few days after some daily orders are made.

I hope it helps you out my friend 🙂

Always here to help, if you need anything.

• Thanks 1

Just go with Shopify Payment/Stripe man. Paypal is just blocking and holding your money for no reasons. You don't want to spend a ton of money running ad via credit card and ends up cannot pay it because paypal holding your money.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Koffi said:

Hello guys, I've seen too much people complaining about PayPal holding their funds or completely blocking their accounts.

So do we have to exclude paypal of our shops payment methods in order to avoid all these problems related to it ?

Only stop using paypal if you are having trouble with it, if its going smooth and you have an app to add tracking numbers to paypal, then enjoy the increased conversion rate it brings.

Dont worry about hypothetical problems you may face in the future 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If your phone keeps being glitchy and giving you difficulties...what would you do?

Obviously, don't use the phone and get another phone.

The same should be with PayPal

You already know the countless problems PayPal gives people, not to mention it gives people MULTIPLE problems/stress

Plus, PayPal doesn't like or hasn't adapted to dropshippers

Verum John doesn't use PayPal and he still makes bank without payment processor stress

You have two options:

1. Continue stressing over PayPal keeping YOUR money for a very LONG time

or

2. Don't use PayPal to have peace of mind you have 1 less problem 

• Thanks 1

It's better to get a reply from an experienced person than someone giving replies who just read about a lot of posts in Facebook groups.

I highly recommend PayPal.

In the fourth quarter of 2019, online money transfer provider PayPal processed around 3.46 billion payments. As of that period, PayPal had 305 million active user accounts worldwide.

Read my full guide on PayPal:-

• Thanks 1

Il also depends on where you sell.

70% of the sales in Germany are done with PayPal, for example. Germans juste don't like credit/debit cards.

10 minutes ago, aBBa said:

Il also depends on where you sell.

70% of the sales in Germany are done with PayPal, for example. Germans juste don't like credit/debit cards.

I can confirm this haha 😁