Project Verum: The Foundations is now available! projectverum.org

JacobB

HELP ME! How can I improve my product page for conversations?

9 hours ago, JacobB said:

MY store elasticaglets.com

Have fun guys! 🙂

Are you sending your customers to your product page or your home page?

12 hours ago, JacobB said:

MY store elasticaglets.com

Have fun guys! 🙂

Hey,

I would try to improve the product description a little bit. Give the customers more reasons WHY they need this product. 

PS: Whats the name of your review app?

Best regards

Dustin

2 hours ago, Jaydyn Webb said:

Are you sending your customers to your product page or your home page?

Product page! 

3 minutes ago, Dustin said:

Hey,

I would try to improve the product description a little bit. Give the customers more reasons WHY they need this product. 

PS: Whats the name of your review app?

Best regards

Dustin

Theanks,

Its ALiExpress review importer

Hello,

The homepage is a bit slow to load.

Seems like the main banner image is heavy.

You can compress it using tinypng.com (works with jpegs too)

3 minutes ago, aBBa said:

Hello,

The homepage is a bit slow to load.

Seems like the main banner image is heavy.

You can compress it using tinypng.com (works with jpegs too)

Thanks! 🙂 

The website is slow to load, try to optimize a bit. The product page image are in PNG which is heavier than JPG files.  Also why do not use a 800x800 format ?

Add a sticky add to cart button, show some security badges (professionnal ones not the big ones that looks scammy).

Also justify your offer, why is it discounted? For how long?

Show directly at the top of the description the bundle offer, you should also look for and app for the discount by quantity.

An html table instead of an image could be great too to show the discounts.

45 minutes ago, Phillip_B said:

The website is slow to load, try to optimize a bit. The product page image are in PNG which is heavier than JPG files.  Also why do not use a 800x800 format ?

Add a sticky add to cart button, show some security badges (professionnal ones not the big ones that looks scammy).

Also justify your offer, why is it discounted? For how long?

Show directly at the top of the description the bundle offer, you should also look for and app for the discount by quantity.

An html table instead of an image could be great too to show the discounts.

Great tips man! Thank you! 

On 3/22/2020 at 11:39 PM, JacobB said:

Product page! 

I would make all your product pictures the same size. For example, for the invisible elastic anklets the white, black, and light grey are all different sizes compared to the rest. And if you are going to have your logo on your products, make sure they are all the same.

Try adding more pictures of people actually wearing them, maybe make the product image the buckle on a shoe, not just laying flat on a surface

Add more lifestyle images! It's easier to sell something if people can imagine themselves with it. Make your copy about the customers and how they'll feel when they wear it

Try creating a store that looks like this one www.flextendon.com

I have came across that store in this forum and found that their site is really professionally done. I truly believe if you mimic them you too should have conversions similar to their store. 

Also i did a bit of digging into their store and realize they are going pretty hard on ads. Very high chance that this store is performing extremely well because my logic is, is that if they aren't profitting they wouldn't being going that hard on ads and marketing. they should be doing very well in my opinion

Think the best approach to a creating a profitable high converting store fast is to copy what others are doing thats already working. 

There is no point to re invent the wheel IMO

I would recommend to funnel hack (Reverse engineer) someone who's already doing well and copy what they're doing (just add your own twist to it, do not copy word for word) 

Copy their template, their Ad creative structures etc. and implement it yourself, you should at least see some good results if your doing everything similar. Also want to note I am no pro in drop shipping but I have done other ecommerce business in the past and copying whats already working usually works well in my favor majority of the time.