Project Verum: The Foundations is now available! projectverum.org

TT2019

How many products to test?

Tested around 12 different products but I'm still not profitable. 😅

Nevertheless I won't stop trying and succeed! 😤

Hi @TT2019! I have tested 2 products until I find my winning one. The question is not how many products you have to try before being successful. Because you could be disappointed in the future if you could not find your winner after x products tested. You just gotta watch around facebook ad creatives and see which ones have the most likes, comments, and views, you also gotta check if the website that is selling that product is well made. If both of those conditions are great, that probably means that you've found a winning product and this website is probably making a lot tons of money.

I hope it helped your mindset a bit!

Good luck my friend and STAY MOTIVATED ! 😄

15 hours ago, arnakena said:

Hi @TT2019! I have tested 2 products until I find my winning one. The question is not how many products you have to try before being successful. Because you could be disappointed in the future if you could not find your winner after x products tested. You just gotta watch around facebook ad creatives and see which ones have the most likes, comments, and views, you also gotta check if the website that is selling that product is well made. If both of those conditions are great, that probably means that you've found a winning product and this website is probably making a lot tons of money.

I hope it helped your mindset a bit!

Good luck my friend and STAY MOTIVATED ! 😄

Thanks for the reply, but say if I have enough capital and funding. I have already tested about 10 products and spent about $500 behind each product in testing, however, I could not find a profitable CBO . I have received about 100 orders so far, but the store is not profitable. 

On 3/20/2020 at 2:30 PM, TT2019 said:

Thanks for the reply, but say if I have enough capital and funding. I have already tested about 10 products and spent about $500 behind each product in testing, however, I could not find a profitable CBO . I have received about 100 orders so far, but the store is not profitable. 

Unfortunatly 10 products is nothing. You have to test more and probably focus more time on your product research, analyze what works and why.

Some people will find a winning product by "luck" at the beginning but they will not understand the process and when their product starts to die they got confuse and unable to find another one.

Focus on your product research, your marketing and your offer and it will pay off! Good luck and keep going 🙂

• Like 1

I believe with appropriate skills and your funnel is good enough, you can make any past winners work, unless they're heavily saturated. When I say saturated, I mean there is a few establish players in the game, for example teeth whitening (Snow, HiSmile and a ton more).

Me personally, I'm profitable right on the first product (posture corrector lol) but I believe that's pure luck cause I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing back then. 

With good product research, I think most people can be profitable 60-80% of the time. The problem is most just see something and jump right in without doing enough research. 

It all depends on knowledge and experience. If you have the same level of knowledge and experience as the Verum Ecom team then a couple of products not more than 5 might be enough to find a new decent winner.

• Like 1

I went through 3 products before making my first profitable store. Honestly, it's much better to just stick to one product that's proven to works and make it work for yourself. I spent the most time and money on my latest product, allowing me to get it to work. That was probably the biggest factor. 

12 hours ago, Law said:

I went through 3 products before making my first profitable store. Honestly, it's much better to just stick to one product that's proven to works and make it work for yourself. I spent the most time and money on my latest product, allowing me to get it to work. That was probably the biggest factor. 

Where did you allocate your time the most on that one product? Making new creatives? I feel like I can be done with a product in 3-4 days if its not generating any sales

6 hours ago, TT2019 said:

Where did you allocate your time the most on that one product? Making new creatives? I feel like I can be done with a product in 3-4 days if its not generating any sales

Yup, constantly testing new creatives (scroll stoppers and different angles) and new interests/audiences. You constantly want to be improving your metrics, and sometimes with broad products/niches, it will take a while to find the right creatives and targeting that works. Don't give up! It took me $1000 on my 3rd product before I could consistently become profitable. If I didn't stick with it and decided to work on a different product, all my data and work up to then would've been for nothing.