Project Verum: The Foundations is now available! projectverum.org

Youjezzzzz

Is dropshipping in the Philippines possible?

I've met a few people in facebook who are doing ecommerce in Philippines and japan. They are successfully selling the same products that were once trending in tier 1 countries as dropshipping products.

You do have to hold inventory by a very minute small quantity as samples which isn't a big deal. Cause you have to provide COD to customers in tier 3 countries. Other than that, everything else is the same.

• Thanks 1

Sup @Soum

That's cool bro. So, you're saying that I can surely start a shopify dropshipping business here in the Philippines, right?

Edited by Youjezzzzz

Hi @Youjezzzzz! You can dropship from anywhere around the world. You just need accessibility to internet and a computer. That's what make dropshipping so magical. You just gotta use a third party payment provider that Shopify recommends. Google it, I am sure you can find all the answers you want to your question.
Good luck my friend. And STAY MOTIVATED 😄

• Thanks 1

@Youjezzzzz Dropshipping is not a business model. It is a fulfilment method. You can dropship in Phillipines but as i said before, you need to stock goods to provide COD. I know 3rd world countries closely because i know many people who are crushing it but they all needed COD to succeed. So, if you read slowly what i read above, it is not advisable to dropship in a 3rd world country. In countries like Japan you can cause they are tier 1 countries.

18 hours ago, Soum said:

In countries like Japan you can cause they are tier 1 countries.

And also other tier 1 country not just Japan

@Youjezzzzz not sure your question was you want to sell inside Philippines or sell to US, Europe markets etc. If you want to sell in Philippines then it's hard cause your margin would be very thin, but not impossible! If you meant open a store in Philippines and sell to other tier 1 markets then yes you totally can! You even have advantage compared to others cause your cost of living is low and you can afford more to reinvest into ads. I'm also borned in a third world country and I have no issue dropshipping 😉

• Thanks 1