Project Verum: The Foundations is now available! projectverum.org

Andrii

Some secrets how create LLC in USA

Im choice WYoming State - 0% tax income.

1. fee agent - 25$ in year

2. receive EIN (for non-US resident) = 200$ -

2.1 or free if you compare SS4 form myself (instructions in google) - and send with online FAX to IRS = (on international phone line). And within 5-6 business days call to IRS - and ask your EIN number) 

3. Taxes:

3.1  0% on income LLC and 0% on personal income (salary), 5% Sales Tax - (from sells in WY state only).

3.2 fee's 52$ per annual report on income , and 52$ per annual report on Sales tax. (and summary tax).

4. Final price:

4.1 Im order LLC for 150$ (formation price and agent on 1 year) + Free EIN (already receive all OK) - and now tell with bank for open bank account remotely. 

4.2 each year im must send 2 annual reports (on Income LLC and Sales TAX) and paid 52$ per each report + summary Sales Tax + 25$ (per agent on 1 year)

4.3 each year 129$ and summary Sales Tax.

So it's all cool - because im already was have Delaware LLC (and don't like paid 300$ franchise tax + tax on income + other other other)

if you will have questions - you can ask - im answer. thanks 🤑

On 3/20/2020 at 6:18 PM, amriteshjain99@gmail.com said:

In point 4.1 u said to contact bank to open account remotely. Can you please explain this point if possible explain the process.. because for past 1 month i am stuck at this point and geting nowhere. Please help !

if you have LLC in Delaware - you will be easy approved on Mercury.Co (but firstly you need see if your country don't restricted in list in Mercury - if your country restricted - you need tell support what you live in Other country - example Spain, Uk, USA and than mercury will request from you Utility bill - and this so small problems) 

On 3/22/2020 at 12:17 PM, Andrii said:

if you have LLC in Delaware - you will be easy approved on Mercury.Co (but firstly you need see if your country don't restricted in list in Mercury - if your country restricted - you need tell support what you live in Other country - example Spain, Uk, USA and than mercury will request from you Utility bill - and this so small problems) 

Only Delaware and not Wyoming?

On 3/25/2020 at 8:26 AM, aBBa said:

Only Delaware and not Wyoming?

My Wyoming company Mercury don't accept(
But you can try - maybe you receive approve answer

3 minutes ago, Andrii said:

My Wyoming company Mercury don't accept(
But you can try - maybe you receive approve answer

What does Mercury say?

On 3/26/2020 at 8:27 PM, aBBa said:

What does Mercury say?

after two weeks - say tell what im banned - because i have Ukrainian passport (now sanctions from USA to Ukraine\Russia about Crimea) - but im resolve this - and create TransferWise business in USA - on first time will be good

in future im planned open UK company and full bank account - and in UK more easy this make for non-resident remotely

while searching in google about how to form llc i fond www.wyregisteredagent.net and i was about to join them to form LLC do you please have any idea about them or there work i mean do you really advice me to form llc with them 

thanks in advance  

Thanks And

On 3/16/2020 at 6:46 PM, Andrii said:

Im choice WYoming State - 0% tax income.

1. fee agent - 25$ in year

2. receive EIN (for non-US resident) = 200$ -

2.1 or free if you compare SS4 form myself (instructions in google) - and send with online FAX to IRS = (on international phone line). And within 5-6 business days call to IRS - and ask your EIN number) 

3. Taxes:

3.1  0% on income LLC and 0% on personal income (salary), 5% Sales Tax - (from sells in WY state only).

3.2 fee's 52$ per annual report on income , and 52$ per annual report on Sales tax. (and summary tax).

4. Final price:

4.1 Im order LLC for 150$ (formation price and agent on 1 year) + Free EIN (already receive all OK) - and now tell with bank for open bank account remotely. 

4.2 each year im must send 2 annual reports (on Income LLC and Sales TAX) and paid 52$ per each report + summary Sales Tax + 25$ (per agent on 1 year)

4.3 each year 129$ and summary Sales Tax.

So it's all cool - because im already was have Delaware LLC (and don't like paid 300$ franchise tax + tax on income + other other other)

if you will have questions - you can ask - im answer. thanks 🤑

Thanks man. I from russia, can write to you?