Project Verum: The Foundations is now available! projectverum.org

Haseeb Shahid

how to use stripe from countries they are not supported

On 3/29/2020 at 12:18 PM, warriorshop said:

you can get your stripe account her www.stodies.com

Hi warriorshop,

Thank you for sharing this to the community, they are saying that Stripe U.S doesn't accept dropshipper, and they want us to form a company in U.K with a Stripe account, does this mean Stripe U.K accepts dropshippers without holding their funds?

Waiting for your prompt reply or anyone who knows about it.

Kind regards,

Axel

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Axel said:

Hi warriorshop,

Thank you for sharing this to the community, they are saying that Stripe U.S doesn't accept dropshipper, and they want us to form a company in U.K with a Stripe account, does this mean Stripe U.K accepts dropshippers without holding their funds?

Waiting for your prompt reply or anyone who knows about it.

Kind regards,

Axel

it's bad marketing in Stodies ) and design +- ))

how i see this is simple formation company - and no more.

Stripe have 1 rules for all:

-if your shop see so spamly - and don't provide serious and simple design - and don't have full information about products - it's will be bad in future.

- and main rule - you must have <1% chargeback from customers - in total = if you will be have more 1% - than so big chance what you will be locked.

you need firstly create shop - and than create UK\US account - because support in Stripe will be see your site.

Edited by Andrii

6 hours ago, Andrii said:

it's bad marketing in Stodies ) and design +- ))

how i see this is simple formation company - and no more.

Stripe have 1 rules for all:

-if your shop see so spamly - and don't provide serious and simple design - and don't have full information about products - it's will be bad in future.

- and main rule - you must have <1% chargeback from customers - in total = if you will be have more 1% - than so big chance what you will be locked.

you need firstly create shop - and than create UK\US account - because support in Stripe will be see your site.

Thank you for your response,

I have Stripe France but they hold 25% of the money during a reserve test period of 3 months since I started scaling and that I got the first chargeback, they say if after this 3 months the chargeback ratio is not high they will release the money, they didn't say what will happen to my money if the chargeback ratio is high. Because of the covid situation I might be higher in the chargebacks even though my supplier shipped every order.

Stripe have different rules... but in UK & US its simple

Im speaking from a UK POV

dropshipper = will get account banned sooner or later... now i dont get why people look to stripe as the 'get go' for me there are far better out there, heck even paypal braintree is a better option (and no dont get mixed up with paypal normal) 
But Stripe are a ticking time bomb (yes i speak from experience of 9 month using them and 1 chargeback ) sooner or later they will ask/find out about your dropshipping model, and bear in mind i was using a registered house business with VAT registration valid so none of that matters... until you one day log in to find email saying they holding your cash and your account is closed... 
There are plenty of other providers but it also depends on your total income.. I have used likes of Worldpay  &Barclaycard, but generally to start you had to have 6 figures over last 12 months..

3 hours ago, GaryScott said:

Stripe have different rules... but in UK & US its simple

Im speaking from a UK POV

dropshipper = will get account banned sooner or later... now i dont get why people look to stripe as the 'get go' for me there are far better out there, heck even paypal braintree is a better option (and no dont get mixed up with paypal normal) 
But Stripe are a ticking time bomb (yes i speak from experience of 9 month using them and 1 chargeback ) sooner or later they will ask/find out about your dropshipping model, and bear in mind i was using a registered house business with VAT registration valid so none of that matters... until you one day log in to find email saying they holding your cash and your account is closed... 
There are plenty of other providers but it also depends on your total income.. I have used likes of Worldpay  &Barclaycard, but generally to start you had to have 6 figures over last 12 months..

I've applied to all the payment gateway available for Europe companies from the 177 processors of Verum's List,

Many wants 3 or 6 months processing statements with $50K / month minimum every month, I only have 2 months with Stripe & Paypal and they both hold me money now, some gateways advised me to start slow with Stripe / Paypal / Mollie until I reach the 3 or 6 months $50K/month statement before I could apply for a merchant account, but even running $50K a month splitted on different gateways can get your money reserved by those...

Braintree denied my application because I have a jacket listed on my store and they don't want to work with stores selling clothes, I miht try again when I have more products or with another store.

I will post updates once I find one that approves my application of the Verum's list.

3 hours ago, Axel said:

I've applied to all the payment gateway available for Europe companies from the 177 processors of Verum's List,

Which list are you referring to?

Thanks

You can get by on Stripe as a dropshipper as long as your cx experience is good, CB rate is low and your supplier can send you pics of inventory in case Stripe asks

On 3/16/2020 at 1:29 PM, Haseeb Shahid said:

i am from turkey , paypal, stripe, shopify payments are not available her. any suggestions..

Hi Haseem, 

I am also From Turkey; and I have the same problem as you!
did you find a solution?