Project Verum: The Foundations is now available! projectverum.org

MichaelGold

Open Paypal USA as non US resident

I believe it's the same PayPal for everyone?

Are you sure there is such a thing as PayPal USA?

Edited by aBBa

Usually they end up asking for SSN and a mailing address if they run into any issues, then you are screwed. I know I just use paypal canada and have no issues so far.

I did long ago. A few years back. At that time, they didn't asked for SSN or EIN numbers for verification. So you could open PayPal USA and use only the balance to pay things online which was super useful for me since i didn't had a bank account at that time. But they later added verification in June 2019 so everyone who opens a paypal(dot)com/us/signin account will have to provide documents to prove you're a USA citizen. Due to which they locked my TOTAL balance. I complaint to BBB and they immediately permanently closed my account and BBB status changed to "PayPal disagreed to respond, complaint closed, but buyer remains unsatisfied". So, no, there's no more options to open PayPal USA anymore and don't try to do it cause it's risky.