Project Verum: The Foundations is now available! projectverum.org

Sourav Bhuiya

Sudden drop in Facebook Ads performance need help

I was averaging 2-3 ROAS for the past few days and then since Wednesday the performance has dropped significantly, now I am lucky enough to be profitable

Can you suggest how to deal with it? I am running 3 CBOs one with 95% LLA another with 3 profitable interest and 3rd for retargeting.

Also earlier the CPC was close to $3 and I was really profitable but now it has fallen and I am profitable for the last 3 days, facebook is sending lower quality audience. 

What do you guys suggest i should do? 

Its pretty normal for performance to drop as you probably are not spending high budgets right now, For me if your still profitable as a whole you should still try new LLAs or Interests

Constantly test new interests and LAAs. Aside from VV LAAs, you can test PV, VTS 25%, ATC, IC and PUR

Same here. Turned off high spenders, just running profitable small budgets ones. I guess its to do with the current COVID-19 situation. People visit but with no intent to buy. Its natural during this period.