Project Verum: The Foundations is now available! projectverum.org

Hi guys , 

Nice forum for a start  looks easy and freindly 

Keeping it short , I am here becouse i have diside to chenge my life and i been trying this droppshipping for the last 2 months .

I have invested in this store about 3000$ and i did 2 sales so far soon i will have to go to work in gas station to make money again (feels like).

I am a singel father to a beautyful girl  named Emanuelle  and i thought  i will build a business  that fits 2020 ,but so far not good for me .

I need knowlage i need help i need new freinds that will show me how to grow .

Nice meeting you all here .

Cheers 

Arik

• Like 1

Hello, happy to hear that you haven't given up even after losing that amount of money.

I'm sure that if you stick to it and do what it has to be done, you'll succeed.

This forum has been created to allow us to learn from others and to show others valuable things we know

• Like 1

Hi Arik !

As Verum said all here is have a strong mindset. Just test and test again even if you fail take that as an experience. I would suggest you to make good creatives, a really good and professional website. But let's say, 75% of your job will come from your ad creative being amazing or not.

• Like 1

Hey Arik!

Keep at it pal. Take a look at as many successful stores as you can and study them. Im sure you'll find commonalities between them that are missing from your store.

Don't give up. you've got this.

• Like 2