Project Verum: The Foundations is now available! projectverum.org

Sign in to follow this  
Gustavo CG

BE CAREFUL WITH INSTAGRAM INFLUENCER MARKETING!

I guess many people will think that working with instagram in influencer marketing will bring them benefits, and they are right. But you must be careful with the influencers we choose to negotiate.

In this post I will not go into how much should be paid based on the followers they have, but rather on the "quality" of the influencers regardless of how much they cost or how many followers they have.

Influencers  Quality

The most important thing when working with influencer marketing is to find influencers with active and "real" followers. When I say real, I mean accounts of private individuals. Many influencers are involved in "groups of instagram pages" which interact in the publications of these influencers to give them visibility. You should note that the majority of the engagement of the publications comes from real followers and not from these accounts belonging to these "groups of pages of influencers".

Influencers Engagement

It doesn't matter if the account is small, the important thing is that it has engagement. It is preferable to pay $50 to an account with 10k followers involved and with high engagement, to pay $1000 in an account with millions of followers with low engagement. I assure you that this will bring more profitability to your investment and prevent you from throwing money.

So, good luck with searching influencers! You can even comment down below the influencers you plan to work with and together we can discuss whether they really are good options or not. We are all here to help each other and move forward!💪

If you liked this post please let me know by clicking on the 💙 and leave a comment if you have information that helps more people. I'd really appreciate it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2