Project Verum: The Foundations is now available! projectverum.org

Sign in to follow this  
Tendai

[GIVEAWAY] PRIVATE GROUP COACHING CALL

To welcome you all to the forum,

John & Richard will be giving away a FREE private group COACHING CALL to 10 of the highest posters on our just released new ecommerce forum.
Rules of the giveaway:
#1. Spam posts will not be counted.
#2. We will select winners at the end of the month.
#3. Self promotion is allowed as long as you give enough value to people. We won't mind if you promote your own YT through the forum if you provide enough information about the video and what kind of value people can receive (remember, value first, promotion second).
Those with the highest valuable post counts will get to hop on a live group call to discuss any in depth questions personally they might have for John & Myself.
We'll be more active on the Forum because Facebook is getting too cluttered. Plus in my experience the more serious Ecom entrepreneurs prefer the organized forum format and get more value there!

Get Posting!

verum2.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the update, this forum is way more organized than the previous one

• Thanks 1

Loving it and it is easier to discuss. Its hard to follow someone's post on Facebook unless you comment on their post. Furthermore, in the forum, we can use search function anytime.

Creating a private forum is amazing, I love the idea !

I hope it will help a lot of people struggling out there. I feel like this community will bring some real value and content, dropshipping won't be a secret anymore 😄

Great job. Thank you very much for the effort you guys put in

Thanks for making this forum. It's a lot better than having to scroll through the FB group.

The forum looks great! I am stoked to see the kind of value that will be shown here. I am also looking forward to the course, and will be purchasing it.

Hello John and Robert and the whole community at large. I would like to sincerely thank you for this informative and motivating work. I graduated from college in 2017, with bachelor in Economics. I have always wanted to be an entrepreneur, I worked in different places to get my bill paid. I was fascinated by the Econ everyday but I didn't even owned a laptop 😀😀😀. However I managed to buy one after saving a lot, I come from a humble background from Africa, so it's not easy. My curiosity landed me here, I tried forex, got scammed. I have been researching on dropshipping in last one week. Thanks God am here and am confidence this my niche.  My sincere appreciation.

• Like 1